Sunday, October 8, 2017

On my soapbox

I've said it before... my bloggy pals are the best pals
This lovely little package of goodness arrived on Thursday. Many of you will recognize it as the work of Araignee. Not only is she incredibly talented, she's incredibly generous with the fruits of her labour.

I'm on vacation this week and I can't wait to take some time and give my feet a little pampering with her foot fizzies and lotion.

The soap is already on the side of the tub... making bathtime soooo much sweeter!

Thanks Araignee!

6 comments:

Araignee said...

You're welcome!

Delighted Hands said...

It's a wonderful treat, isn't it!?!?!

kathy b said...

All of her soaps are so nicely scented!!! Fun mail treats!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww.....so cute! I'll be the fizzy melts away all the stresses of the day.

The Well Fed Wheel said...

I second that.....her soap treats are the best and you are so right. She is not only talented but so very generous too!!

Cat Lover said...

What a lovely gift!