Monday, October 2, 2017

Monday in the Empire

My laptop crapped out on me Friday night and I have to say....
It's amazing how much you can get done when you don't have electronic distractions. This is the first front for the Empire Line Cardigan. Admittedly, it was already half done, but I was really able to focus on the second half and it just flew!

It needs a good blocking (and colour is no where near accurate - took picture on my phone because I can't find the USB cable to connect my SLR to the desktop) but it feels really good to see it finished. Just one more front and two sleeves to go!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one FANCY sleeve!

Sorry to hear about the laptop. :-(

Vera said...

That is so pretty! Love the pattern.

Delighted Hands said...

Now that is a fancy lace front!!! Nice to have a clear focus and a finish line in sight!
Very pretty!

kathy b said...

Your knitting never disappoints

Araignee said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Nice work!! Sorry about the laptop though. ;-(

chrisknits said...

Gorgeous!!

Eastside Cats said...

The Hubby is threatening to cancel cable, so we'd have little TV to watch...but think of all the books and puzzles and crafts and stuff we'd get done!