Wednesday, October 4, 2017

How did that happen?

Yup... that is a finished sock. Already. Now... I know it seems like it, but it didn't happen over night. The picture you saw yesterday was actually taken on Sunday afternoon. Sunday night, I did the heel (for which I found a nice coordinating Jungle Cat left over from another project). Monday I had two 2.5 hour train trips to work through the foot, and Monday night it didn't take long to finish that toe.

Still that's pretty darn fast for a sock in my books!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, so pretty......reminds me of old roses!!!

Vera said...

Yep - definitely speedy. Turned out really pretty. Love the contrast on the heel and toe.

Delighted Hands said...

My but that is a very pretty sock! I think you are going to see us making some, too!
Come on, we know you have bionic needles, don't deny it! lol

Bridget said...

In my book, that's nearly a miracle!

I love the finished sock. The combo of yarns is absolutely perfect.

kathy b said...

"OH is THAT Pretty!" I exclaimed aloud just now!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Now that's a pretty sock!!!

chrisknits said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the contrast of the heel/toe.

Eastside Cats said...

Speed knitting?!?

elns said...

That's lightning fast for a gorgeous sock! Love the complimentary / contrast toe and heel!

Rachelle said...

That is a super pretty sock too, Jaywalker is a good choice for the yarn.