Sunday, November 6, 2016

Fat hats for fat cats

With the weather getting cooler, the thought of hats and mitts have been on my mind.

I've managed to refrain from casting anything on (as you know, I've got a mountain on the go already...), but I did skip up to the studio for an afternoon of dyeing.


A fresh batch of squishy Fat Cat... perfect for hats and mitts and cowls and all other wonderful bits of knits to keep you warm when the wind is up.

Coming to the shop soon....

(but now I REALLY want to cast on a hat...)

6 comments:

Araignee said...

Hat weather is right around the corner!

Delighted Hands said...

Oh, give in....hats are a fast knit!
Beautiful yarn array; nice work!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful colors!!!

The Well Fed Wheel said...

It never really gets cold enough for a hat here but I wouldn't let that stop me from knitting one if I liked the pattern and the yarn and that yarn is really pretty. I sa y go for it and cast on. :-)

Unknown said...

Such lovely colors. Such an adorable Ru. And the cowl is GORGEOUS!!!

Vera said...

Hat and glove weather this morning. Love the jewel tones of your colors - gorgeous!